Comment on page
Alert functionsWhen you create an alert, the following settings are available:
- Timer, which will automatically stop the alert. An alert will be automatically turned off when the Timer expiration setting is reached.
- Alert name, which will be shown in the alerts manager to make it easy to identify alerts.Alert actionsUse the following options to be notified when your alerts are triggered:
- Show Pop-up — a pop-up message will appear once an alert is triggered. If this option is enabled, a pop-up message will appear, even if you are browsing in another tab (for this feature to work properly, please allow TradingView to show desktop notifications).
- Send Email — an email will be sent to you when an alert is triggered. We will use the email address in your TradingView profile.
- Play Sound — once an alert is triggered, you will hear a sound.
- Send Email-to-SMS — use this option to receive notifications on your phone. Email-to-sms is the easiest and absolutely free way to send text messages (SMS) from the internet to phones. This site aims to be the most complete and up-to-date list of international email providers that can be used to send text messages to phones.